The Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association (BHRA) is established in 1993 and develops strategies, framework contracts and agreements with companies, associations, and companies accompanying the hotel and restaurant business to ensure a favorable business environment for its members.
WHO WE ARE?
36 regional structures and representative offices all over Bulgaria with more than 3100 hotels and restaurants, regular members and associate members.
BHRA is the first professional organization in tourism in Bulgaria, which since 1996 г. hands Annual Awards® for the best achievements in the field of hotel and restaurant management, investment in tourism, etc.
MAIN OBJECTIVES AND ACTIVITIES
- Protects the interests of its members related to the development of their business activities Supporting and promoting the activities of the industry
Developing and applying for projects and programs to support the hotel and restaurant sectors
- Improving staff qualifications
- Providing investment and specialized assistance
- Prepares opinions on changes in the legal framework affecting Bulgarian tourism
- Ensuring the participation of its members in the largest national and international tourism fairs and exhibitions
- Consulting and implementing advertising and public relations campaigns to build the image of the organization and its members