Albena Tour is IATA licensed agent and offers flight tickets for all destinations and all airlines, as well as hotel bookings globally at attractive prices and special discounts.
Albena Tour is represented with 6 direct sales offices throughout Bulgaria in the cities: Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna, Dobrich, Gabrovo, and Rousse, offering accommodations, flight tickets, excursions in Bulgaria and abroad, and other services.
Albena Tour offers services in 5 main areas:
- Organises more than 60 types of excursions in Albena, Primorsko, and White Lagoon resorts;
- Flight tickets sales;
- Direct sales of tourist packages in 7 sales offices in Bulgaria;
- Organises congress events, seminars, team buildings, and sports events in Albena, Primorsko, and White Lagoon resorts;
- Rent-a-car and other transportation services.
Albena Resort hosts thousands of tourists mostly from Russia, Germany, Romania, and recently from Scandinavia, France, the Netherlands, and other countries which positions the company as the largest hotel provider in Bulgaria based on three different locations on the Black Sea coast. To indicate, Albena operates 40 hotels with the availability of 7500 rooms which amount to 19000 beds, however, the resort itself manages 33 hotels situated in 140 ha of picturesque scenery with 3.2 km of finest sand beach.
Albena Resort is also suitable for organizing various corporate and cultural events because it provides multiple modern conference facilities around 24 halls with a combined capacity of 6 500 people who are equipped with the latest technology. In relation to this, Albena has good cooperation with Albena Tour PLC which is the main stakeholder for organizing congress events, seminars, team buildings, and sports events in Albena, Primorsko, and white Lagoon resorts.
Last but not least, Albena Tour consists of a devoted and open-minded team of experts who are willing to organize your conference with passion and excellence.
Albena Tour can also offer the following:
- Focus on the details of your event/conference
- Professional working environment
- Variety of accommodation, transportation services, and recreational activities
- Modern congress facilities such as spacious meeting rooms, etc.